09 July 2012

OOTD : Shalwar Kameez Comfort

Asalaamu alaykom ya binaat, inshAllah every thing is well with all of you! Here is my outfit of the day, one of my favorite shirts that I own yet never seem to wear :/

It was gifted to me from one of my best friends who was born in India and whose parents got it for me on their last trip there :) i absolutely love a good shalwar kameez, yet i shy away from wearing them because they are often so colorful and wildly patterned that i feel like i stick out...

what do you guys think about shalwar kameez?


Love the bling :D

Long enough to wear with loose pants or a maxi skirt

Allah m3akom,
muslimah on the moon xx

3 comments:

  1. Love it mashaAllah. And indeed, I also think it is long enough to wear it with pants. You are really beautiful sis.

    x
    www.cherryfactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and jazakAllah kheir for your kind words! :)

      Delete
    2. Gorgeous outfit - love the deep blue and earthy green, it looks really good together. very glad I've discovered your blog. Sarita x

      saritaagerman.blogspot.it

      Delete

Let me know what your opinions are, all feedback is apreciated!
<3 muslimah on the moon