30 May 2012

HFW 2012 - Day 3 : Time Travel

Asalaamu alaykom ya banaat, inshallah every thing is well with all of you! 
Here is my third outfit for Love HFW

The third day has a theme of Time Travel, so I chose a vintage blazer I found at a thrift shop and paired it with one of my first hijabs that I ever owned! This rose coloured scarf has been with me for a long time, just as I'm sure this blazer was with someone else for just as long :) I paired the blazer and scarf with a nude tank top that I bought this week end and black maxi skirt!



Black Maxi Skirt : Express



Allah m3akom,
muslimah on the moon <3

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I really do love that blazer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazakallah kheir for your kind words sister! I got it from a thrift shop so i'm especialy proud of this one :D

      Delete

Let me know what your opinions are, all feedback is apreciated!
<3 muslimah on the moon